You know how I mentioned that Monday I gave her some strong seizure medication and it didn't make a difference. So I didn't continue it. Well, Tuesday night I was contemplating whether or not that was a smart choice or not. Then while reading my scriptures I came across 2 Nephi 4:34. It says, "Oh Lord, I have trusted in thee and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh; for I know that cursed is he that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh. Yea, cursed is he that putteth his trust in man or maketh flesh his arm." It made me feel so much better. I really think we are being led down the right path. In my latest internet research I am reading more and more about seizure patients who do not have controlled seizures with medication. There are so many of them. We are not alone. And then I continue to come across things that refer to diet helping. One of course was the guy named Bruce that led me to the Caycie diet. Then just today I read about a product called Nzymes. It's a company that has a product that helps you break down enzymes. They have so many testimonials that have helped many ailments including seizures. There claim is that because of all the processed food our bodies are no longer able to break down the enzymes in our food and that causes many health problems. So it's a bummer having to eat healthy:( but I guess we will all benefit.
I need to start keeping track of her seizures better like I was before, but with Tamara in Europe I haven't had to keep her updated. I really need to record better. So tomorrow I will start doing so.
1 comment:
I feel so much better after reading your last post. And I am so glad Penny is out there with you guys. BIG THANK YOU to Penny!!!!!!! It is such a relief to know that. Your water thing sounds sweeeeeeet. Dona mentioned that water system to me a long time ago but it is pretty costly isn;t it? But hearing about your experience with it makes me want to get it. Love you guys!
Post a Comment