Monday, March 3, 2008

More e-mails between me and Tamara

From: vickitaylor@cox.net

Date: Monday, March 3, 2008 7:26 PM

To: self Creation Programs

Subject: update for the day

Hi Tamara,

I figured I'd give you an update for the day. I'll update again later tonight. Here's the log for the day:
nevada time:
10:15 a.m.
2:25 p.m.
2:40 p.m.
she slept from 2:50-3:45
4:00 p.m.
4:27 p.m.
5:08 p.m. (this one was really sad, she fell off the barstool and bruised her cheek)
and fell asleep until 6:45 p.m.
6:20 p.m. (while sleeping)
6:58 p.m.

7:20 p.m.



I've spent the last hour on the computer trying to read as much as possible on seizures. I've done this before, but I haven't done it for quite some time. Anyway, I came across one article that talked about uncontrolled seizures in kids. I don't think I have answers, but I feel so helpless so I'm trying to find more answers. I copied just the last paragraph of the article so I wouldn't waste too much of your time. Here's what the article said,
"In conclusion, our case emphasizes that hypocalcemia should be kept in mind in any child with uncontrolled convulsions, with or without an underlying epileptic disease. Hypoparathyroidism can be the cause of hypocalcemia, as was true in the present case. Awareness of hypocalcemia as a possible cause of uncontrolled seizures in children might help improve management of similar cases."

I was wondering if you could check Jaden for this.

Today just hasn't gotten any better. I feel so sorry for her.

Love,

Vicki



From: Self Creation Programs

Date: Monday, March 3, 2008 7:40 PM

To: vickitaylor@cox.net

Subject: Re: update for the day

Hi Vicky dear --

I squeezed in an extra hour of treating Jaden tonight and just finished it minutes ago. I only got recognition of 7 of the 9 seizures that you reported.

I did check for hypocalcemia, but got NO. I also checked for hypothyroidism, and got YES. I then asked if it would help to reference hypothyroidism rather than just seizures and got NO. I don't know how much to trust these answers though, given my poor communication with Jaden's field about seizures. Tomorrow morning I will ask again about this.

I know you are searching and seeking answers as am I. Tonight, when I checked in with Jaden and found out that she had 7 (did not get the other two) seizures again, I was inconsolate. This was the third time I asked if it is time for me to accept that there is nothing my technology can do to help Jaden. Again I got NO. So I asked if I am going around in circles working my buns off with no results? I got NO. Apparently we are making progress. I don't know if I believe it. It sure doesn't look like that any more. I don't know what to believe any more.

Tomorrow morning, I will return to the drawing board again and hope for the best.
Love and light
Tamara



From: Self Creation Programs

Date: Monday, March 3, 2008 7:50 PM

To: vickitaylor@cox.net

Subject: One more thing


Vicky dear,

I just wanted to mention that karmically speaking, Jaden's seizures are quite deliberately chosen. Obviously, she does not know any of that consciously as she suffers, but the main reason this case has gone on for so long without even a semblance of improvement is that I can't get her "Soul" or her higher levels of consciousness to let go of her intent to punish herself. I have tried everything to get her Soul to forgive herself but to no avail. I have never encountered such a case -- other than in myself. I have the same thing and I always thought that the reason I can't heal my karmic rage against myself is because I am treating myself, so I can't see what I am supposed to see. I always thought that if I could get someone else to treat me instead of myself, that I could heal from this. I have healed literally dozens of incurable diseases in myself, but not my karmic rage. And Jaden's makes my karmic rage look mild by comparison.

I know it does not help you to know that Jaden's seizures were karmically chosen, but at least it is something she (and you, by the way) signed up for.

Anyway, I will keep looking and praying for a way to dissolve this karmic decision because I don't see how you and Jaden can take this pace of seizures for very long.

Love and Light
Tamara

--
Dr. Tamara Johnson
Bio-Energy Therapist
www.selfcreationtherapy.com

No comments: