Date: Saturday, March 1, 2008 12:43 PM
To: vickitaylor@cox.net
Subject: Re: another one
Hi Vicky --
I have been following your updates and I find them helpful in referencing the variables that produce each seizure. Like today, the seizures of the last 24 hours were produced by two different sets of factors. I was able to address both of them, so right now, none of these variables are recognized any more. But Jaden is also rejecting healing at a very high level of her consciousness (obviously not with her mind). So I know that these variables (and maybe others) can be reconstituted unless I can find a way to reverse her intention to reject being healed. That is what I have worked on this morning and will do so tomorrow. This is not easy, because the line between healing and interference with her Karmic intentions is very thin. In any case, no one can interfere with anyone's karmic intentions unless the soul agrees, so my work is really about getting the soul to "agree."
I will sign off line for today, but if you get a chance to give me an update some time late tonight, I can use it tomorrow morning before I start Jaden's session.
Oh, one more thing:The work I have done on Jaden in the past three days has been progressively more and more intense as I am customizing SCT protocols to her particular needs. The protocols are becoming more and more inclusive and therefore, the shifts are increasingly pervasive, involving more of her system. For these reasons, I am not surprised to hear that she slept a lot yesterday, and she might do the same today. Just mentioning this so you know this is expected.
Love and Light
Tamara
No comments:
Post a Comment