
Oh how I wish I could have a foot rub from Grandma Lane right now. She gave the best foot rubs in the world. When I was in High School and playing basketball she lived with us. I would come home from basketball practice and she would give me a foot rub. All I had to do was complain about my feet hurting and she would say, "Come here honey, I'll give you a foot rub". They were the best. I wish Heaven weren't so far away.
2 comments:
How sweet Vicki! A grandmother's love is like nothing else in the world. Thanks for sharing such a sweet memory. Hugs, Eva
Oh, Vick. If I were there I'd rub your feet! (I'm not one of those grossed out by feet!) Next time you come to Vegas, we'll meet at the nail place by Target. :) Hope this week is lots better.
Post a Comment