Sunday, March 23, 2008

Temple Trip

                       Ketchikan Ward Youth Temple Trip March 2008
                              Collin, Jevonte, Xavier, and Travis
                             Me, Lana (bishop's wife), Shelly (Jan's cousin)
                                 Me and Jayley
           Collin, Xavier, Travis, Jevonte
           Jevonte, David, Malia, Taylor, Travis
       Travis, Me, and Jayley

This is the whole group of YM/YW that went on the trip with us. They were all so much fun.

3 comments:

The Framptons said...

i really like your hair dark. that's cool that Travis and Jayley get to go together.

Johnsonsblog said...

That's is so awesome that you had such a blast. You need it. It still boggles my mind how big Travis and Jayley are getting. I can't help but think back to when I babysat them a lot and how little they where. It makes me feel so old. I sure miss you guys. I have a lot of great memories of all of you. Thanks for all the good times.

Nat Lud said...

What a much needed spiritual trip. Very great.