Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Travis' Birthday

I'm really far behind on posting. Travis' birthday was Feb. 12. I was out of town in Utah when he had his birthday.
When I left for Vegas, I asked Travis what he wanted me to bring him back for his birthday. He said "30 burritos from Robertos." He wasn't kidding and so that's what I brought him back. I put them in my carry on bag. I told him he better know how much I love him because my bag only had his burritos in it and it weighed 35 pounds. It was so stickin heavy. He ate a bunch that night and then froze the rest. 
Remember he broke his arm while I was gone and it was the day before his birthday.
My friend in the ward made a cake for Travis. She felt bad that he had broke his arm and I was out of town. It was really sweet of her to do this.


Grade: 9
Age: 15
Height: 6'3" 
Weight: 180 pounds
Eyes: greenish brown
Favorite food: pizza
Favorite song: "Napoleon Dynamite Theme Song"
Favorite sport: Basketball
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite book: "Book of Mormon"

2 comments:

seven smiles said...

those burritos are too funny!
what an awesome mom!

Nat Lud said...

Wow you are a good mom! That is totally something Jeremy would ask for. Cedar just got Alberto's and we have been like EVERY day. Sometimes twice in one day! Can't believe how big Trav is now.