I just have to post how awesome the day was. It was a day filled with baseball (Travis), softball (Jayley), and track (Brent). Of course, I didn't take my camera to any of these things. We were out all day today, but it was so fun. We all wore shorts and short sleeves. It even kinda got a little too hot if I dare say that, but we loved it anyway. It was great. This week has been amazing for weather. Tomorrow we are suppose to return to more realistic weather. Even though today was 76 we are suppose to be like 57 tomorrow. We'll take what we can get. But today, yes indeed our temperature was 76.
2 comments:
We're supposed to hit 90 today! And--we aren't even to "summer" yet.
We've loved the weather here too. Kinda funny when you are HOT at 75ish huh. I too am so ready for this weather even if it doesn't stay for long....the change is great!!
Post a Comment