Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fathers and Sons Outing

Friday night was the fathers and sons outing. Ron and the boys had a blast. Travis wasn't super excited to go. Brent and Jake couldn't wait, they were so excited. In the end, they all had a blast including Travis. He was glad he went. Besides that I wouldn't let him stay home because Jayley, Jaden and I have our own little party. We weren't about to let him crash it. 
This year they went to Clover Pass. I'm not sure why. They camped in the parking lot of Clover Pass Resort. It is owned by members in the ward. Of all the places in Alaska they chose a parking lot. LOL. It is beautiful though and the resort allowed for some of the older guys to sleep in the lodge. Take a look at their website:




Jake and his buddy, Preston
A little baseball action going on.



Saturday afternoon before they all came home, they helped someone in the ward move. You can tell the boys were bored while the men were loading the container.

Preston, Jake and Brent's friend.


2 comments:

Donalyn said...

Looks like they had fun!!!

Jaymi said...

How fun. I can't believe how hold Brent and Jake look. I still picture Jake at Jaden's age.