Sunday, May 31, 2009

Blonde or Brunette??



I really need to get my hair done. It's a dull brown right now with a little bit of blonde streaks. I can't decide to go more blonde or go for the brunette look again. What is your opinion??? And please don't tell me you like both!! I can't make a decision, so please help me make it.

(These aren't the best pictures to show what my hair is like blonde and brunette, but hopefully you can get the idea.)

8 comments:

seven smiles said...

Seriously Vicki,
it's not fair that you look gorgeous in both.

Really.

How are we supposed to decide that?

(Blonde always makes me feel like summer. But that's not necessarily my vote... That's a tough question!)

Johnsonsblog said...

I say blonde because it's summer and going lighter is the thing to do:)

Jaymi said...

Blonde is summmery but the burnette will be a lot easier for you to keep maintained since your in alaska unless you've found a good hair dresser up there.

Liz Lane said...

I think you should go blond for summer, then change back to a warmer color in the fall. When you look really good in both colors, you don't have to confine yourself to one color. It's like wearing the same shoes everyday. Why would you do that? (okay, I wear the same shoes everyday, but I am BORE-ing.) See, case in point. Don't be boring. Change it up--knowing that the time will come to change it again.

100 Percent Cottam said...

i like both.

just kidding. i vote blond. we have more fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I also vote blonde for the summer!

Eva/freshandvintage said...

Blonde for now. Brunette in October :) you are GORGEOUS no matter what

TippettsTimes said...

I say shave it. Hee, hee. Go Blone, then Ron can have a summer affair.