Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Beach Day for Brent
Monday was beach day for Brent's class. He REALLY wanted me to pick up Subway for lunch. He's a kid that usually doesn't ask for much so I couldn't resist meeting his expectation. I knew it was going to be a cold day, so we bundled up and headed for Subway. We got our food to go and headed for the beach. Before we finished our food we were already dying to get back in the car because it was FREEZING. I couldn't stand it. I asked Brent if he cared if Sam and I left. He was ready to take off and run with his friends again so he didn't mind. Sam and I ran for the car and cranked the heater. It was 49 degrees that day. TOO COLD, unlike Jaden's beach day that was in the 70's.

There was a coast guard boat off the shore where they were playing, so I snapped a picture of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sucks it was so cold but at least the kids probably didn't mind too much. I wish it would warm up here.
That's a bummer it wasn't as nice as the last time. But, hey, he got his Subway, right?
Post a Comment