
Monday, March 30, 2009
Yes, I wax my kids eyebrows
I would like to blame it on the Taylor unibrow, only in truth I think it comes from both sides. Ron and I both have very thick eyebrows. Jaden and Jake have it the worst. Seriously, their unibrows are so bad that I would be mortified not to keep them waxed. I found this new stuff at wal-mart. It is so cool. It's called Hair Off. It works so good and you don't have to deal with the wax mess. You just pull off these sticky tape like strips, place it on the area, and rip it off. It works so good. I put them on the back of the paper so that the kids can see their hair.

I know this is gross, but the 2 strips on the right hand side are from Jake and the left hand side is from Jaden.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That's disgusting! Uggh! I'm not saying anything. My kids are still little.
How sad. I can see Jake's red skin. It must of hurt some. You did a good job.
That's hilarious!
They LET you do this?!
How long does it stay gone? How often do you have to do it?
Ella will need help soon...
and since I barely have any eyebrows, I know nothing about this.
oh, i SO love you for that, vicki!!!
Um, I pluck Brooklynn's! Gotta love an inherited uni-brow!
I'm not sure.... but this could fall under "Cruel and Unusual Punishment". :) They sure look good though!! And really, that's all that matters, right?? :)
That is just too funny. Unfortunately my daughter not only has bushy eyebrows but also a visible mustache. It's gotta go and there is only one way to do it. Boy do I feel for our kids. Wish my mom would have done that to me though. I may not have been called Prince in junior high. AAH the nightmares...
Post a Comment