Have you ever had a child make a mess in 2 seconds flat? You just turned your back for one minute and before you know it--they emptied the fish tank on the living room floor; painted the walls; or cut up your leather sofa. Liz (my sister for those of you who don't know) and I have created a fun web page to post these laughable (after the fact) incidents. We would love to get your stories and photos as well.To visit the website go to: http://lookwhatmykiddid.blogspot.com/
To submit some of your favorite mishaps please send a story and email to mykiddid@gmail.com
I know you've got these. So send it in. Feel free to forward this to anyone you know!
2 comments:
So I tried to put the button on my blog, and it didn't work. I followed the directions exactly and when I went to check my blog instead of the button it just had the stuff that I copied and pasted written there.
Cute site though.
So that one picture of the kids with paint, COdy told me that he had seen it before somewhere else. I Googled it and it was originally shown on the Ellen show a long time ago, I think that guy just posted that picture to go along with the frustration with his own kids.
Post a Comment