Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Night of Dance

Ketchikan Ballet Theatre...A Night of Dance

Last week there was a performance by the Ketchikan Ballet Theatre. Ron and I were planning on going. After I served dinner, I was telling Jayley that Dad and I were headed to the High School to watch a ballet performance. Jake overheard us and exclaimed, "I want to go to that. One of the adult helpers in my class is in that. She told us to come and watch." I explained to Jake what it would be like and asked him if he would still like to come. He still wanted to go. I was excited that he wanted to come. We figured 10 extra dollars and a little culture for our son was worth it. It was so fun to take him one on one. He had fun and was so cute. He sat patiently through the whole thing and said he enjoyed it. We all three enjoyed the evening and Ron even brought home a home baked pumpkin pie that he bought in a silent auction there.

1 comment: