Potty Training is a b****
Close Only Counts in Hand Grenades and Horse Shoes
I really was against this post, but Ron seemed to think it was deemable for a post.
Ron: I took pictures for you
Me: Why
Ron: so you can post it on your blog
Me: I am not posting that on my blog
Ron: Why not, it's funny, it's life
Me: because that is disgusting
Ron: You haven't been very discretionary with other posts, so why start now. Besides it would be a nice diversion for other moms.
I dedicate this post to Liz who is potty training her twins right now. Just this morning she told me that so far neither of them have pooped in their pants, only pee. I said, "Oh you're lucky, that is so disgusting when they do. Thank goodness Sam has never done that."
This is when I ask myself....okay if I didn't have that conversation with Liz this morning, would this have happened? I really wonder:)
I wish you well Liz.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who had the day off and volunteered to clean it up. He even scrubbed out the toilet!!
8 comments:
Ha, ha, ha, ha. I am laughing so hard. Wait...I better stop laughing or that Bitch Karma will show up at my house. I hate her.
That is so funny! Taylor pooped right on the kitchen counter. I've had to clean up a lot of poop I'll just say that!
Boy I am glad I am through with all that. How do you rate to not have to clean it up. You better treat Ron better, you don't know how lucky you are. I couldn't even get Jay to change one,and that is the truth, dirty diaper out of ten kids.
RON!
You da man.
And good job documenting it so Vicki can (wink, wink) make it up to you later....
{Oh, who are we kidding. We both know you're only getting a blog mention and a big hug...}
;)
But, still.
Good job.
And that is WAY gross.
Just seeing the title for this blog had me rolling. Oh, the joys of poo. :)
Ha! Ha! I'm there right now (I've been there for a year!) with Julia. She's being really stubborn about potty training. The other day she took her diaper off and pooped on the floor. Then only and hour later I found Liam (he's always trying to be like his big sister) with no diaper pointing at the poop on the floor. AAAAAAAA!!!!
i just saw this one i don't know how i missed it. That was so funny. I think most of us have been there and is gross every time
Post a Comment