Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

On Friday night Ron and I went to an adult halloween party. The teachers from the elementary school had a halloween party. I play basketball with all of them and so they invited Ron and I. It was actually fun. Since I always have 3 in elementary school between last year and this year most of them had or have one of my kids in their classes. It was fun to spend the evening with them.

6 comments:

Liz Lane said...

Why didn't Ron wear a costume?

100 Percent Cottam said...

you guys are so hilarious. and cute. love the costumes.

seven smiles said...

lookin' good, you guys.
{I totally remember those awful teeth...}

Johnsonsblog said...

Cute costumes

Anonymous said...

Super cute---I told you it would be fun. How did the artichoke dip turn out?

Kaye and Jared said...

You guys look great! SOunds like it was a fun party!