He loves hats. Any hat it doesn't matter. He wears a hat almost daily. The other day he found one of Jaden's hats. It was a purple Old Navy hat that said, "Daddy's Girl". He would not take it off. He even wore it to lunch with Ron and I. Ron about threw a fit, but it came down to who was going to throw the bigger tantrum. Sam won out. I didn't care, I thought it was cute. Sam doesn't know what it says or that colors are gendered.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Sam and I
This is what my day is all about. It's just me and Sam. It's only a few short hours each day, but everyday I get to enjoy one on one time with him. He has been a great caboose for our family. Since Jaden's been at school Sam has really matured. I know it's probably just his age, but at the same time it seems like he's becoming more outgoing because he's not competing against Jaden. (He would never dare try that:) He's not sitting back in the shadows.
He loves hats. Any hat it doesn't matter. He wears a hat almost daily. The other day he found one of Jaden's hats. It was a purple Old Navy hat that said, "Daddy's Girl". He would not take it off. He even wore it to lunch with Ron and I. Ron about threw a fit, but it came down to who was going to throw the bigger tantrum. Sam won out. I didn't care, I thought it was cute. Sam doesn't know what it says or that colors are gendered.

He loves hats. Any hat it doesn't matter. He wears a hat almost daily. The other day he found one of Jaden's hats. It was a purple Old Navy hat that said, "Daddy's Girl". He would not take it off. He even wore it to lunch with Ron and I. Ron about threw a fit, but it came down to who was going to throw the bigger tantrum. Sam won out. I didn't care, I thought it was cute. Sam doesn't know what it says or that colors are gendered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I bet you are having alot of fun with Sam. He is so cute. You look great.
What a sweet smile! I, too, am loving my one one one time with our caboose--although our train is a lot smaller! It's always nice to get to see each child when they are alone! They are so different than when all together. How fun.
You both look so cute!
Dang--I can't believe how much Sam reminds me of Travis at that age.
I just love Sam...well I love all your kids. You can send anyone of them to me anyime.
Post a Comment