Thats when you know your children love each other. My kids have their fights every once in a while but when it comes down to it I know they really love each other. Your a great mom Vicki. Such cute kids.
So cute. Nothing is better than kids getting along let alone snuggling! I think Jake looks a lot like Trav in that picture! So sweet.
I love it.Definitely a favorite mom sight.Sweet kiddos ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thats when you know your children love each other. My kids have their fights every once in a while but when it comes down to it I know they really love each other. Your a great mom Vicki. Such cute kids.
So cute. Nothing is better than kids getting along let alone snuggling! I think Jake looks a lot like Trav in that picture! So sweet.
I love it.
Definitely a favorite mom sight.
Sweet kiddos ;)
Post a Comment