until I talked to my sister-n-law and found out that gas in Ohio is as low as $1.99. We were still $4.35 last week for the cheapest stuff. I was excited that we dropped to $3.99. Now I'm ticked.
So sorry Vicki!!!! Yikes--I think it went down to $1.94 at the gas station where it was $1.99 yesterday. I filled my car for under $40 today--just shoot me now--or shoot the kid that just beat Brad in becoming the governor of Alaska by 2 votes-LOL!
Japan still has you all beat. we pay by the liter and right now it is 186 a liter there are 4 liter's per gal so we are paying about $7.50 per gal. So no more crying USA!!!
4 comments:
It does have all the oil we just don't use it. Make no sense at all to me. Go figure.
So sorry Vicki!!!! Yikes--I think it went down to $1.94 at the gas station where it was $1.99 yesterday. I filled my car for under $40 today--just shoot me now--or shoot the kid that just beat Brad in becoming the governor of Alaska by 2 votes-LOL!
That is an ugly number.
sorry.
Japan still has you all beat. we pay by the liter and right now it is 186 a liter there are 4 liter's per gal so we are paying about $7.50 per gal. So no more crying USA!!!
Post a Comment