Thursday, September 25, 2008

I shouldn't admit things like this......

but I'm sitting here and I keep rubbing my jaw. I have a tooth that is bothering me. I don't know why it is so hard to get into the dang dentist. Haha. I mean really why do I wait so long to go to the dentist. I hate having dental work done and I don't even have to pay for it. My husband is my dentist for crying out loud. This reminded me of a funny story last week. I was in the pediatricians office with Jaden. He was doing a well care check. He asked her to open her mouth. He looked in her mouth and says, "I see a cavity. Do you have a dentist you can take her to?" I mean really how humiliating. It was funny, but very embarrassing too.

4 comments:

The Framptons said...

Thats funny. I know a dentist in Vegas I mean Alaska you can go too.

Jer

seven smiles said...

Classic.

Get over your dental phobia and get in there! (ha ha ha) I heard there's a new dentist there that's pretty nice.

Kaye and Jared said...

That is always how it is though isn't it. Funny!

Donalyn said...

Aren't you using your sonicare? It has been 3 years now since I have had a cavity. Knock on wood. I love mine.