In August Ron and I went to Provo. Ron attended the BYU Dental Convention and I hung out with my sisters. It was lots of fun. My favorite however, was getting my hair done. I love having sisters that do hair. I spent the day with Bobbi at Bon Losee Academy. Bobbi is an instructor at Bon Losee. She did my hair for one of her classes. It's always fun getting your hair done for free and Bobbi does such a good job on it. I didn't take an after picture, but the picture from the kids first day of school was taken after Bobbi did my hair. The only bummer is that it's been a month and I already feel like it's getting time again. It's all those new gray hairs I'm getting. My hair doesn't last as long. Ugh, the one thing I hate most about getting older.
I can't remember what she was laughing at.
P.S. I said I love having sister(s) that do hair. Kim just graduated from Paul Mitchell. So both Bobbi and Kim do hair.
2 comments:
Looks like you were having fun. Not sure about Bobbi's laugh, it looks a little mischieous.
lucky duck!
Post a Comment