Thursday, April 24, 2008

Flying High

My brother Travis flew up from St. Geoge to Mt. Pleasant yesterday. He is working on getting his pilot's license. He was working on his solo hours. My Dad took Me, Jaden, and Sam up for a ride. I thought they liked it, but when I asked Jaden later in the day how she liked flying with Grandpa she said, "It was soooo boring."



Dad, Jaden, Travis, Vicki, and Sam
Jake, Travis, Jaden, Vicki, Sam
Sam and Jaden on take off.

4 comments:

Taylors said...

Hey Vicki, I am glad to see all the good news that you have finally been getting--it was long awaited. I wanted to let you know I will be in SLC this weekend, so if you were up there for any appointments or anything I would love to see you and the kiddos. Let me know... you can call me on my cell
Heidi

Liz Lane said...

Cute pictures. I'm jealous you got to go flying. That would be fun. Sam is getting so big! (And so is Jake--hee hee).

Johnsonsblog said...

That looks fun. I can't believe taht Jayden thought it was boring:). I love to fly.

seven smiles said...

love the pictures :)