So I haven't posted the last two days because I've traveled 1800 miles. Wednesday morning last minute I bought plane tickets for me and Jaden to travel South with Penny. Penny's 3 weeks were up and she was heading home. Jaden obviously, still wasn't any better. If anything she was worse. So I decided to come with Penny so I would have help traveling. I really felt like I needed to bring Jaden to Utah where I could find more help. There are so many more choices here for help. Tonight we took her to an irdologist. He took pictures of her eyes and on Thursday he's going to give me a regime for her. He feels that he can stop her seizures. I'm also meeting with another alternative Dr. next Wednesday. I feel very strongly about him. At this point what do we have to lose, right? Maybe a few 100 bucks is all. So far everything is the same except that her seizures seem to be less intense. They aren't lasting as long and they don't look quite so painful. Russell (Ron's brother) is a chiropractor. He has been doing N.A.E.T treatments on her since we've been here.
Me, Bob, Penny, Russell, Jeremy, and Natalie got to go to dinner tonight. That was a lot of fun. I also got to see Russell and Mindy, and Jeremy and Natalie's new homes. They are both so beautiful. They all did a great job. Jeremy and Natalie have the best theater room. It's awesome.
I'll be staying the next few days in Cedar City with Russell and Mindy and then next week I'm going to head up North to see some of my family.
Okay, again I'm jumping around. I think English teachers would cringe over my writing. I guess it would help if I didn't wait until after midnight each night to post. I'm so exhausted all the time. Jaden is almost like having a handicapped child. She is a 24/7 job.
No comments:
Post a Comment