I had an after thought about the airplane post. When Jaden told me it was soooo boring, well I think she really was bored because while we were up in the air, I looked back at her and she had taken her seatbelt off and was doing a head stand on the seat.
This reminds me to tell you a funny Jaden story. While she is getting better each day she is also getting her wit back. Last night she got into trouble because she took a pot of spaghetti noodles and dumped them all over the kitchen floor and was on her hands and knees playing in them. This was literally within 5-10 min. after letting her leave the living room unattended. Anyway, because of it Grandpa put her in a straight jacket he made for her. (I need to get a picture of it and post it.) He puts his pajama top on her backwards and then wraps the arms around to the back and ties them. She can't use her hands this way. It's been working great:) Anyway, my brother Jake was teasing her. He was standing right in front of her saying things like, "I bet you wish you could hit me, Ha ha". He was enjoying taunting her. Well, a few minutes later she casually walks up to him, turns around and sticks her bum out at him and farts on him, then casually walks away. I know that shouldn't be funny, but we were all in stitches laughing.
2 comments:
I, for one, think that is hilarious! Good for Jaden! It's great to hear she has some I am still grinning from that story!
Brant and I enjoyed a good laugh over that story. Jake has met his match in a little 4 year old!
Post a Comment