Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Quote

I went to the show last night with my parents. We saw "Emma Smith, my story". That movie was filled with so many awesome quotes. If anyone hasn't seen it that plans on going, it would be well worth it to take a notepad and pen. I know it's in a dark theater, but there were so many more I wish I could have remembered them all. The one that stuck out in my mind the most was,

"Strength is not something you have, It's something you learn."

That's how I feel about my experience. I'm not really that strong, I'm only learning how to be.

3 comments:

seven smiles said...

that's a great quote, but I think it's something you learn you have. You are stronger than you know.

Johnsonsblog said...

I've been wanting to see that movie. I'm glad that you liked it now I want to go see it. That is a great quote. It is so true.

Nat Lud said...

It's always amazing to me how often I hear how 'strong' people think I am because of Brea's issues. If they only knew how weak I feel! It's definitely a growing experience--whether we like it or not, huh? I guess I still have much to learn . . .