WOW! 20 years....How does Time go by so fast? After we hit the zoo in Salt Lake we continued on our trip to Arizona for my 20 year reunion. It was so fantastic to see everyone. I seriously think I had the most ideal childhood. My class was awesome. I had some great class members. (I put maiden names on the captions.)
 |
| View from our hotel. This is also about the same view from the house that I grew up in. |
 |
| Jaden is a little stoned....literally. She started having seizures on our trip. By the time we got to Page and were at my reunion she was having a seizure about every 1/2 hour. Her neurologists called in a prescription for valium for her. It made her REALLY loopy. She was walking around the park staggering like a drunk and drool coming out of her mouth constantly. It was really sad and funny at the same time. |
 |
| Kiera Keisling, Me, Paul Sorenson |
 |
| Shauna Gustaveson |
 |
| Brian Price, Greg Howell, Rob Parry, Paul Sorenson |
 |
| Me, Melissa Fredrickson, Stephanie Lopez |
 |
| Blake Parry, Tammy Smith, Ryan Andrus |
 |
| Jackie Butler, Kiera Kiesling |
 |
| Rob Parry, Melissa Fredrickson |
 |
| Blake Parry and family |
 |
| The middle house (gray and brown) is the house that I grew up in....good ole Page House...I miss it. This picture was taken from our hotel room across the way. |
No comments:
Post a Comment