
As Haley said it, "Arianna skipped off to Heaven"
After a long 19 month battle with the disease Langerhans' Cell Histiocytosis (LCH) Arianna passed away Sunday, January 23, 2011.
She will be missed so dang much. The poor baby has been through more than any of us can imagine. She has been through more rounds of chemo than I can count on one hand. She had a bone marrow transplant on Dec. 23. All to no avail. She is just too perfect for this world.
I want to share a post that Haley put on her blog on December 8, 2010.
Faith
"To me faith is knowing that if you are trying to live your life right God is taking care of you no matter what happens in your life.
So many times in church you hear people talk about how heavenly father protected and blessed them because they were living there life right and paying there tithing. This is so true and I have been protected and blessed so many times for trying to follow the spirit and do what's right. But you hardly ever hear the lord let my little baby get cancer and experience all her pain because we were trying to live our lives right. But I believe having faith means knowing that what ever he has happen in our life along our journey. If we are trying to choose the right it is all a blessing and for our good and benefit. He loves us and knows what we can and can't handle and I am so grateful to him not only for my blessings and protection but for my trials as well and knowing that he will always be there for me."
by Haley Lane
3 comments:
Vicki- I have been wanting to post something about Ari but have not been able to bring myself to think about it and what to write, I hope you don't mind that I pasted your post on my blog. What you wrote was beautiful and what haley wrote about faith was so touching and inspiring. Thanks
I think we said it all on the phone the other night. Thanks for sharing all that you did with me. I told B the next day and we both cried (again, for me). Enjoy being with your family and give Haley and Travis an extra hug from me.
xoxo
Vicki- bless your heart! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful post. I hope you all are doing okay. You have been on my mind a lot, thoughts and prayers sent your way.
Post a Comment