Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Summer

I got these pictures off of Jayley's file on the computer. I don't have any of Travis from efy. I'm going through my pictures and finding out that not only have I not been blogging, but I haven't been taking pictures either.


When Travis and Jayley were in St. George this summer they went hiking with cousins to Zion.


And when they got home we had balloons and a cake for them. The kids were so excited to see them again.

2 comments:

Jennifer Pfaff said...

Okay, that cake looks FANTASTIC!!! You are such an awesome Mom!!! Your kids must feel VERY loved, ... and missed! :)

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://alaskantaylors.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com