Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jaden and Sam

After Church today, I got some cute candid pictures of Sam and Jaden. I overheard Jaden singing to Sam. She loves to sing and make up songs about what she is doing. She was singing to Sam about him. It caught my attention. When I looked at them, she was intensely doing up his face with her play make-up. They were so into it that they didn't even notice at first that I was taking their picture. It was so cute because Jaden was so serious and Sam just sat there like a perfect puppet.





I don't know what it is about this kid, but he has a dirty face all the time. He uses his tongue to lick a full circle around his face when he is eating. That consequently leaves a ring of food around his lips. It drives me nuts. Especially, when I take cute pictures like this and then realize that he has a dirty face.

4 comments:

Sarah Reed said...

He's still cute even with a messy face!

Jennifer Pfaff said...

He has a cherub face!! He is so darling!! This is very cute. Don't you love it when you get the everyday moments in pics??? I love that!!

seven smiles said...

that is such a great series of shots! i love it.

Johnsonsblog said...

THat is so cute. I think my face has looked like that on more than one occation. I love little girls. ;)