Friday, July 10, 2009

New do

When I went to my family reunion earlier in June, I returned to 2 boys (Travis and Jake) with buzzed heads. Normally, I wouldn't care, but I had family pictures scheduled for the following Saturday. I guess it was "my fault" since I didn't tell anyone that we were having family pictures taken. Which is true, I didn't tell anyone, but who would think that they would shave their hair off while I was gone. Anyway, Jayley asked me if she could buzz Sam's hair. I told her I didn't care since the other two had no hair. Then she asked me if she could give him a mohawk first just for fun and then shave it all off. Again, no problem. Do whatever you want. So she gave him a mohawk. He still has the mohawk! He loves it, and for whatever reason I don't care. I think it's kinda cute. We got our family pictures taken with 2 buzzed boys and a mohawk. Ron e-mailed my Dad a copy of the family picture and he responded back, 

"Beautiful family and it fills the ole heart to know they are my grand kids. Love you all, Love Jay and Mina
PS: Can not believe how much Sam has grown. What the hell is that on his head! Mina doesn't believe that me and my brother (Jake) got a Mohawk one summer when we were little."



4 comments:

seven smiles said...

Oh my gosh!
HE'S SO CUTE!

Liz Lane said...

Okay, I seriously was about to type EXACTALLY what Jennifer did. LOL. So ditto. When are you going to post the family picture. That would be fun to see.

Vicki said...

I want to post the picture, but then I don't want to because it's probably going to be my christmas card.

seven smiles said...

{um, okay.
but I better GET one this year!}

promises, promises...
{jk}

;)