If I try to put too much thought into this post, I will never get it posted. There was so much action and fun that I don't know where to start. I got to go to a family reunion in Sierra Vista, AZ. My Dad and his siblings held their first annual Lane Reunion. It was such a blast seeing all of my cousins. So many of them were there.
I wish I could of had my whole family with me.
One bummer of living in Alaska.
It costs a fortune to leave.
But, it made for a very fun trip for me. I went by myself. Ron made me go. (I can sometimes be more of a tight wad.) He told me it was my birthday present. I flew into Tucson the day after my birthday. My parents and their caravan picked me up. Sierra Vista was an hour and a half from there. It was held at my Uncle Jack and Aunt Sue's place. They are both such gems. They were so sweet to host all of us.
These pictures aren't the best. I was having so much fun seeing everyone that I hardly got my camera out.
Dad, Jake, Brother-n-law Jake were hilarious taking down the tent.
cousin Kristie, cousin-n-laws, Lori and Judy, and Uncle Jack
Gemo and my cousin Grant (father and son)
Me, Haley, and cousin-n-law Judy
Dona, Me, and cousin Kristie
Kim so sweet to do my hair while at the reunion.
Travis, Mom, and Jake
Sister-n-law Amber, Dona, Sister-n-law Haley, Me, Mom, and Kim
Some of us stayed in the guest house (here) and others camped in tents out on the lawn.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you got to go. I'm sad you couldn't take everyone either. It's hard living away...
Looks like you had so much fun!
So I just thought I would look at your family happenings after seeing your comment on Kaye's blog. You have such a beautiful family. Fun to read about someone going out of their way to Sierra Vista - we lived there when we were first married and loved it!
Post a Comment