Monday, June 29, 2009

Jake's Baptism

Jake was baptized on Saturday, June 13, 2009.
He was so excited. He has had to wait for 3 months. 
Grandpa and Grandma Taylor were coming for his baptism. We wanted them to be able to completely enjoy Alaska, so we postponed Jake's baptism until summertime. He was bummed because he didn't want to wait, but once it finally came he was really excited to have Grandpa and Grandma here. He was also able to get baptized with his friend, Abby, by waiting because Abby didn't turn eight until the end of May. 



I wish I would have taken more pictures, but our day was action packed. We barely made it to the baptism on time as it was. I had to sneak out very quickly and take these pictures. I am so sad that I didn't get any of Grandma and Grandpa or the rest of the kids.

2 comments:

seven smiles said...

I love those baptism pictures in white. Congratulations, Jake!

Nat Lud said...

So neat! He is such a cutie. I'm so excited to do Brooklynn's baptism this year! 8 is so fun.