Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sisters

I love my sisters. I've always felt really lucky that I have 5 sisters. We have our moments, believe me sisters can fight, but somehow it's always a great time together. This weekend was one of the best. We all had so much fun together. We met in St. George because Liz was going through the Temple. This weekend was fight free and a blast. Liz came over from Vegas, Bobbi and Kim came down from Provo, Dona and Jaymi came down from Mt. Pleasant, and I of course came down from Alaska.


The boys were all gone when we took these pictures. This was just a quick random picture.

Jaymi, Me, Bobbi (7 1/2 months prego), Mom, Dad, Kim, Dona, and Liz



5 comments:

The Framptons said...

I'm so glad you guys made us take pictures before we left. This weekend was a ton of fun. I'm sad Jaymi didn't rde back with us but glad that I got the one on one with you to Cedar. I miss seeing you so often. BTW Sam is the easiest, sweetest little boy.

Johnsonsblog said...

I was so bumbed that I didn't get to visit with you. It looks like you had fun though and that is important. Did you get to go to Roberto's?

Jennifer Pfaff said...

That is so awesome! What a great experience for your sweet family! It looks like it was a great time!!

Kaye and Jared said...

What fun!! That's awesome about Liz too. Fun to see a picture of all your sisters.

seven smiles said...

Those were great pics! Glad you had fun.