Thursday, February 5, 2009

I LOVE.....

These have to be my all time favorite candy. 
It used to not be so bad as it was only once a year that you could get them. 
Remember the Reeses Eggs? 
My favorite part of Easter was the Reeses Eggs. I looked forward to them every year. 
Well, of course with our over indulgent generation we now have Reeses eggs, hearts, trees, and pumpkins. 
Now it's 4 x's a year that I have to control such self discipline as to not over indulge in these wonderful chocolate/peanut butter creations.
I miss the days that it didn't matter.

4 comments:

Johnsonsblog said...

I love those too. I miss those days too where you could eat what you wanted and it didn't go straight to your a#%!

Vicki said...

LOL! you are cracking me up!!

jayandminalyn said...

You are so funny. Can't wait to see you.

Nat Lud said...

Yum-a-licious! Love me some reese's anything!