Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Officially.....

Another teenager. 

Jayley turned 13 December 18.



Jayley is such a wonderful daughter. I'm so proud to be her Mom. 
She is...
1) a straight A student (currently her lowest grade is a 97, three  classes are above 100)
2) she's innocent (she doesn't care about looks, clothes, make-up, she's very sincere and well, just innocent)
3) She is friendly and nice to all. She never leaves anyone out.
4) She is a great athlete. (Yes, that makes me very proud.)
5) She is a super great helper to me with all my motherly duties.

Now some facts about Jayley...
Grade: 7
Age: 13
Height: 5 ft. 1/2 inch (Jayley says count that 1/2 inch and yes, I'm finally not 4 feet.)
Weight: 96 pounds
Eyes: blue
Favorite food: steak
Favorite song: I Like it, I Love it by Tim McGraw
Favorite sport: Basketball
Favorite color: lime green
Favorite book: After Hamlin


6 comments:

Liz Lane said...

That's so cute. I can't believe she's 13. It doesn't seem very long ago that she (and you) picked me up in the airport in Denver. She was only 6 weeks old. How time flies.

Nat Lud said...

Wow. What a pretty girl! I can't believe she's thirteen! Sounds like she is doing good. Good thing she has such awesome parents, huh? :)

Johnsonsblog said...

Vicki I'm feeling so old seeing your kids getting so big. I just remember babysitting and they were so small:( I miss that! Jayley is so pretty I bet she has a lot of secret crushes. I'm glad she isn't boy crazy. Miss you guys!

The Baker said...

so i have to tell you i have been blog stalking your family, its fun to see you guys. Reading this post makes me REALLY wish you still lived here so I could have a good babysitter.

Jennifer Pfaff said...

Wow, she sounds alot like someone I knew from a little town called Page, AZ. You might be familiar with her....her name is Vicki?? Did you just cookie cut her out or what? She sounds wonderful! You did good!

seven smiles said...

Still as adorable as ever. I can't believe she's 13!