We had another storm come in last night. It caused for church to be canceled again. It's so strange. I've never had church canceled 2 weeks in a row. I have to say I have loved it. Isn't that terrible? But both Sundays I was so relieved and excited to hear that Church was canceled. Last week, I was recovering from Christmas and still trying to move. This week I was recovering from the CCCC (basketball tournament).

Because church was canceled we watched "The Ten Commandments". It is one of mine and Ron's favorites. I think we've watched it at least once every 2 years since we've been married. It's one that you can watch over and over.
5 comments:
We are 9 degrees colder than you. Crazy!
All the time we spent in Colorado, (all the blizzards and snow storms), church was cancelled once. Maybe. I can't really remember it, it's fuzzy...
But here in Maryland, (where it is cold, yes, but snows quite a bit less), they cancel at least once a year. It's so wierd to me--but I feel like a kid as I dance and jump around on my bed saying: "yes! yes! yes!"
Does that make me a bad person?
Wow. That would be awesome! We didn't have snow here yesterday but it was fourteen degrees. Fourteen. Nobody should have to be out in that--especially in a dress!
Oh my gosh!!!! Hi Vicki!!!!
I'm so excited I found your blog. Your kids are so beautiful and you guys look awesome too! Love ya
Kristi
I'm so jealous. I'd give anything for a reason to not do anything one day out of the week.
Post a Comment