Friday, January 16, 2009

Blogging Slump

How do I get out of the blogging slump??? I can't seem to get out of it. I don't know why, but I don't feel like blogging. I'm enjoying reading everyone else's. I just can't get motivated to post anything. I still have pictures from Jayley's birthday and the kids Christmas Piano Recital. Hopefully soon I will post those. I've been waiting all year for the year to end so I can have my blog printed into a book. It will be my family's yearbook for 2008. Perhaps that's why I haven't posted the birthday or recital. That will mean more work........I will have to get it ready to be printed.....hmmmm.

5 comments:

Liz Lane said...

You just have too much to do with moving and your brain is overwhelmed! Try this: First thing in the morning put peanut butter on your forehead. Don't take it off until you have blogged. I'm sure you won't want to go out like that so you'll write something. We will all enjoy it.

Jennifer Pfaff said...

That's exactly how I was feeling, then I finally sat down and got caught up and feel much better. :) I love reading your posts, and seeing all your pictures. But it is all very overwhelming sometimes, so much to do so little time! :)

The Framptons said...

I know how you feel. I barely get time to read everyone else's blog.

Nat Lud said...

I've been feeling like that too. It's just a sort of blah winter-y time I think. Can't wait to see new pics though!

seven smiles said...

Its because its winter.
And you just moved.
(That's a big one.)
But get back to it, woman.
I miss your posts. I'm going to have to call you to catch up. It's been too long.)

(PS, I like Liz's idea. Hilarious. If I actually did that, I might get something done...hmmm...)