Jayley said that one of her teachers at school was teasing her for looking down and not looking up (that's how you should be driving to the basket). Anyway, when we first saw the picture in the paper I told her that it was awesome that they got a picture of her using her left hand. It's hard to use your left hand. A lot of high schoolers can shy away from driving with the left hand. I was proud of her for already being comfortable using her left. So because I had told her that when the teacher said that to her she said, "well at least I'm using my left hand." He looked at the picture, looked at his hands, and said, "good job, you are using your left hand." She was still embarrassed that she wasn't looking up. Oh well, it's a cute picture I think and it's the top picture.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Jayley made the paper
Jayley said that one of her teachers at school was teasing her for looking down and not looking up (that's how you should be driving to the basket). Anyway, when we first saw the picture in the paper I told her that it was awesome that they got a picture of her using her left hand. It's hard to use your left hand. A lot of high schoolers can shy away from driving with the left hand. I was proud of her for already being comfortable using her left. So because I had told her that when the teacher said that to her she said, "well at least I'm using my left hand." He looked at the picture, looked at his hands, and said, "good job, you are using your left hand." She was still embarrassed that she wasn't looking up. Oh well, it's a cute picture I think and it's the top picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jayley, you ROCK!
Nice number!
Jeremy
Post a Comment