Because of Jaden's seizures, she sleeps in bed with us. Most of her seizures are during the night and without being right next to her, it would never wake us up when she had one. Even a baby monitor wouldn't work. Her seizures now are very quiet. She quits breathing and goes into muscle contraction in a fetal position. So consequently she sleeps in our bed. Anyway, this morning I'm still laying in bed when she wakes up. This was our conversation upon the first second her eyes opened and she was awake.
Jaden: Mom, did I grow?
Me: I'm sure you did, but probably just a tiny, tiny bit.
Jaden: but did I grow?
Me: Yes, do you want to grow up?
Jaden: Yes, I-want-to-be-a-parent.
Me: chuckle, you are just like Travis
Jaden: I had a dream.
Me: you did
Jaden: Yes, it was a fiction dream.
5 comments:
That is so funny. Never a dull moment with that girl around!
haha, that is seriously so cute.
very cute.
It's good that you are documenting these little slices of life.
Vicki-
It was great to hear from you....I've been secretly checking out your blog for about a month now!:) I love it!! What a beautiful family you have! I love all your stories about Jaden! What a character!! We've got one, her name is Jaylee. When I was naming her, I was going between the name Jaylee and Jaylynn, we obviously chose Jaylee. Than I remembered you had one similar...so I had to dig out the 10 reunion book. Not just close but the same. Hope you don't mind...:) We needed a "J" name and it's the only one we liked! Send me an e-mail sometime jjjpfaff@yahoo.com
What a special little girl you have, she is so cute.
Post a Comment