Oh, definitely some changes going on! We were laughing at that pic the other day--on the video annalee made. So funny! You guys did look so very young!
Ughh! I remember that day. It was sweltering hot and my 80's hair was melting. I can't believe how different we look. Age is good for our spirits, but a sad, sad, part of trauma our bodies must go through and they slowly decrepitate into useless, nothingness and return to dust. BTW, I'm taking my ages spots, eye wrinkles, gray hair, sagging boobs, and other gravity affected areas of my body just fine. (The therapy helps.)
4 comments:
Oh, definitely some changes going on! We were laughing at that pic the other day--on the video annalee made. So funny! You guys did look so very young!
Love the fluffy bangs
and
smashing brides-maid dresses, I must say...
;)
Ughh! I remember that day. It was sweltering hot and my 80's hair was melting. I can't believe how different we look. Age is good for our spirits, but a sad, sad, part of trauma our bodies must go through and they slowly decrepitate into useless, nothingness and return to dust. BTW, I'm taking my ages spots, eye wrinkles, gray hair, sagging boobs, and other gravity affected areas of my body just fine. (The therapy helps.)
Post a Comment