Thursday, July 24, 2008

I can't believe I pulled it off!


And I have an extra 15 min. to post a quick blog. All of my laundry is done! Yeah!!! And my whole entire house is spotless. My house hasn't been this clean since I had a mexican housecleaner in Vegas. I'm so proud of myself. I just wish I could freeze it. Our company is Sean and Sara Dort. Sara and Jayley have been best friends forever. Since, they miss each other so much , Sean promised Sara he would bring her up for a visit. 

I've worked so hard to get my house clean. I'm really nervous about this whole visit. Sean only has 2 kids. He's a surgeon and his wife is a radiologist and they live in a beautiful home in the Anthem Country Club. I'm mostly nervous because they are staying for a week. I think he will be postal by the time he's lived a week with six kids. LOL!

P.S. Notice how shiny my floor is. There's not one crumb in the place. Well, we're headed for Taco Time for dinner. I can't mess up the kitchen:) And then we are off to the airport.

3 comments:

Liz Lane said...

That's a great before and after! It looks so nice. I wish it was easy to travel--it would be fun to see your house and visit.

Nat Lud said...

Your house is beautiful! Have fun with your company!

Heather said...

Wow, it looks GREAT!! You must have been busy.