Monday, July 14, 2008

Finally enjoying some sun

We finally got to enjoy some sun. This is Ward Lake. It's so pretty. We hung out on the beach and the kids actually swam. They swam for 2 hours straight. Sam thought his swimsuit couldn't get wet. He insisted on taking it off to go in the water. This lake also has ducks all the time. The kids love chasing after them.




Sam is pointing at the ducks.

3 comments:

seven smiles said...

Everything there is just so dang gorgeous! How fun!

Kaye and Jared said...

Isn't it funny the weather and water is so cold up here and people still get in and swim. Ya I think I'll wait till I go home to Page and go to the lake later this summer!

Heather said...

I can't believe you went to the lake without me. It must have been my final exam or packing for my trip or something like that. It's so fun there though as longas it is not September or October and STINKY!