Friday, May 6, 2011

Love this Caboose

The other night as we were getting ready for bed Sam said,
"Dad, did you know I love you as much as I love Mom? and I love her bigger than this whole world."
Sam is so much fun for me. He has been a great kid so far. He and I totally enjoy our days and time spent together. He loves his giraffe named Jafaru. The other day he wanted to take it with us to the store. He was so cute to seat belt Jafaru next to him.

5 comments:

Nat Lud said...

He is so handsome! Miss you guys! I thought about you all day the day Brea had her seizures. You are amazing in the way you've dealt with Jaden's! It was so scary. Hope you guys are well.

seven smiles said...

That boy is too adorable. I'm so happy you have such a great "caboose."

When are we ever going to hang out again?
I am having serious withdrawals lately, wishing for our simpler days...

Loved the post on Jayley, too. She is gorgeous and SO dang talented. Wow.

seven smiles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Pfaff said...

That is so sweet! Don't you love moments like that?!? It is so cute how he seat belted the giraffe in. He is such a cutie pie!

Cajsa said...

That is so cute!