Monday, May 9, 2011

Hot Feets

Jaden was in her elementary school's jump roping club called "Hot Feets". My memory is failing me....I can't remember why I wasn't available to get her ready. I can only remember that I was meeting Ron and Jaden at the High School and I was SO relieved when I saw that he had done pony tails for her hair. I was totally expecting to show up and see her looking like a rag muffin. At the end of their season they have a performance.
I have not blogged for several months now. I got too busy and too lazy and I quit taking pictures. In February I got an iphone. So now I have some pictures on my phone. I just recently transferred the pictures from my phone to my computer. That's the reason for the recent posts. I have many more to come.

Ah, I just remembered where I was. We had an overnight Young Women's leadership retreat with the class presidencies at Cedars Lodge. I couldn't make it home in time to get her ready for her performance:) not senile yet I guess.

2 comments:

Jennifer Pfaff said...

Don't you just love pig (pony) tails??? That is my favorite way to do Jaylee's hair. Jaden is darling! That's so neat that she is in a jump rope club! :) Too fun! Tell her daddy he did a great job on her hair. next time Jason does Jaylee's hair I'll take a picture. It wont be quite as impressive! YIKES! :)

seven smiles said...

yay for your iphone!!!