Monday, May 3, 2010

Old Pictures Part 3

Jaden's Blessing

I seriously thought I didn't have any pictures from her blessing. I'm so happy that I do. Looking at these pictures makes me look deeper into her life than the other kids. Little did she know or did we know how much of a challenge this beautiful baby girl was going to be faced with in her life starting at the age of 2. When we showed the kids these pictures last night Jake said, "oh how sad, Jaden before she had seizures." Even the kids realize how different her life is than ours. She's such a trooper and so brave to have accepted a life with physical trials.


(by the way the rose bush is so ugly and out of place right there! I remember grabbing it from my front porch and setting it by the couch when we took pictures. I thought I was adding color! LOL how stupid!)




4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

What a sweet post. Jaden is special for sure! We love that girl!

Cajsa said...

How sweet she looks. I love baby pictures. I hope she is doing well. BTW the rose bush...would have thought you just brought them in out of the cold(forgot you were in Vegas)!

jayandminalyn said...

What special beautiful little baby and now a very special little girl.
I .don't know what I had to drink, but I sure look high

Liz Lane said...

I think you're still high, Mom...your writing is jumbled. Hey, whatever you're having send some to me.

About the posts...pictures make you realize how precious every moment is and how fleeting time is. I'm so glad we have digital cameras. It's so fun to go back and look at the memories. I love your pics because it reminds me of when we were in Vegas with you, too! In 2003, I had only been married a year and would still have three years before having the twins....now they're going to be 4.