Sam loves "Little Foot". We've had these Land Before Time stuffed animals for years. We've definitely gotten our monies worth. All the kids go through a "Land Before Time" phase. He was playing with them and fell asleep.
All three of my kids are into Land Before Time. Awhile ago I bought the whole set off of Ebay from someone in China. It was cheap that way, but took six weeks. They have worn them out! I remember when you were trying to decide if you should buy those because Jaden liked them so much. They were for Christmas and she got into them before Christmas.
3 comments:
All three of my kids are into Land Before Time. Awhile ago I bought the whole set off of Ebay from someone in China. It was cheap that way, but took six weeks. They have worn them out! I remember when you were trying to decide if you should buy those because Jaden liked them so much. They were for Christmas and she got into them before Christmas.
How cute
All my boys loved "The Land Before Time". I love pictures like this! Too Cute!
Post a Comment