Monday, May 3, 2010
Old Pictures Part 1
Ron found an old camera card. I don't think we've ever put these pictures on the computer. I don't remember ever seeing them. They are so old. They are from May of 2003. Exactly 7 years ago. Wow! my little family is growing up. Where does time go?
It looks like Mom, Dad, Jeremy, Bobbi, Jaymi were all there to help us landscape our yard. I don't remember it taking that long to have our yard finished cause by 2003 we had lived there for 3 years. I guess I shouldn't be so impatient that it is taking 4 months to tile my entryway in this house:) Of course I would be willing to wait the 3 years if I was getting what I got in Las Vegas. :)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh I miss that house! And you guys!
Oh my gosh Natalie if you only knew how much I MISS that house! and you guys too of course.
That was so fun when it was finally done. Remember how nice it was when they got the grass and bushes in.
And remember finding the workers?
My kids think your trampoline was AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment