This is usually what happens to me when I take a break on the couch. I get suffocated in kids. I love it though. Even Jake and Brent will pile on me sometimes.
That's so cute...but be honest, did you put your makeup and and do your hair for this picture? You look really good. :) I remember a Carnival in Page where we HAPPENED to find out there was a photo booth there.
I remember those days. I think I have a picture with Jaymi and Kim. Kim had put yellow circles of stickers on my face. Do take time to enjoy them cause before you know it they will be gone. I love your pictures.
I remember those days. I think I have a picture with Jaymi and Kim. Kim had put yellow circles of stickers on my face. Do take time to enjoy them cause before you know it they will be gone. I love your pictures.
Are you kidding me Liz? I was talking to Dona on my cell phone when Ron walked over with the camera. Funny thing is that I almost didn't post it because I thought I was hideous looking with my 2 inch roots! LOL!
5 comments:
That's so cute...but be honest, did you put your makeup and and do your hair for this picture? You look really good. :) I remember a Carnival in Page where we HAPPENED to find out there was a photo booth there.
I remember those days. I think I have a picture with Jaymi and Kim. Kim had put yellow circles of stickers on my face. Do take time to enjoy them cause before you know it they will be gone. I love your pictures.
I remember those days. I think I have a picture with Jaymi and Kim. Kim had put yellow circles of stickers on my face. Do take time to enjoy them cause before you know it they will be gone. I love your pictures.
I totally feel the same way sometimes. :) Gotta love being popular!
Are you kidding me Liz? I was talking to Dona on my cell phone when Ron walked over with the camera. Funny thing is that I almost didn't post it because I thought I was hideous looking with my 2 inch roots! LOL!
Post a Comment