Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spirit Week-Junior High

This past week was spirit week for the Junior High and the High School. Jayley is such a good sport about all of that stuff. I was so proud of her. She came up with everything on her own. She is so talented and creative. Here's some of the things she came up with.
Crazy Hat Day
She made these on her own. Funny girl!



Crazy Hair Day

Opposite Day

Twin day

She wanted to go to Walmart almost everynight to get something for the following day's theme. The night before "twin day" she wanted to go to Wal-mart again. I was so tired and so was Ron. Neither one of us wanted to take her. We told her to come up with something from her closet. She ended up leaving the room in tears and going to her room. I felt bad because I know how hard she works at everything. I went to her room and told her I would take her to Wal-mart, but I was not going to go in with her because I was just too tired to do that. She agreed. When we got to Wal-mart it was 10 min. before closing. I told her to hurry because she only had 10 min. I also told her that she was using her own money (mean Mom). She came out with a bag of goodies and told me it only cost her $15 total to make both costumes. I said what are you doing. She showed me this picture of tweedle dee and tweedle dum. I was surprise that she was going to make it. I wasn't sure how that was going to go. Anyway, this was how it turned out. Like I said, she is so talented and creative.


4 comments:

seven smiles said...

she is hilarious!
I did a double-take with that scout picture!!

Jennifer Pfaff said...

What a character!!! She must keep you in stitches! :)

Nat Lud said...

Those are awesome!

Cajsa said...

That is awesome that she is so into spirit week! Those Tweedle dee and dum costumes are the best though. Who would have ever thought to do that as twin day. Funny.