Friday, January 8, 2010

Blog Book

For those of you that have google reader......I apologize ahead of time for the overflow of posts. I am so far behind and I want to get my 2009 book printed. This is my blog book from 2008. I did it at blurb.com. The quality is awesome if you haven't already done it. It is so worth it. I remember I upgraded the paper quality. I don't remember it being too much more. The pages are thick. It surpassed my expectations. I will say though that it was a pain in the butt. I cursed it the whole time I was doing it. I swore that I wasn't going to use them again. I can't remember what I didn't like, but something about it I wasn't going to do it again. Then it came.....and yep I will do it every year. So here come the catch up posts.





2 comments:

Nat Lud said...

I so love mine too. I am in the process of getting it ready to order too! I'm excited for lots of posts from you.

The Framptons said...

That turned out way!!!!! Cute.