Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jayley's Birthday

Jayley had a 3 day celebration for her birthday. 
1) Dec. 17th-I gave her 3 of her presents on the eve of her birthday. Her birthday was the last day of school before the Christmas break. I knew it would be more fun for her to have new clothes to wear on her birthday. 
2) Dec. 18th-the next day on her birthday we took her to Ocean View for dinner and then came home and had a rice krispy cake. She is like me and does not care much for cake. The missionaries came over for this little family party.
3) Dec. 19th- on Sat. she had a little party with some friends. They went to the church and played basketball. 

I try to make her birthday a special day more so than for my other kids because I feel sorry for her having a birthday one week before Christmas. One of my rules is that NONE of her presents will ever be wrapped in Christmas paper. (That one is really hard sometimes!) She is such a good girl. I appreciate having her in our family. She is a huge blessing. 








Grade: 8
Age: 14
Height: 5 ft. 4 inches 
Weight: 116 pounds
Eyes: blue
Favorite food: steak
Favorite song: Hoe Down, Throw Down by Miley Cyrus
Favorite sport: Basketball
Favorite color: lime green, navy blue
Favorite book: Children of the Promise

2 comments:

seven smiles said...

Jayley, you are adorable and gorgeous.

We have the "no Christmas wrapping paper" rule too. ;)

The Framptons said...

Happy really late birthday Jayley. You are so dang gorgeous! I think that burrito is bigger than you.love you